Message from a Verified Bank Customer
With Verisend implemented at a Bank, the user has access to a full customer display panel which clearly and unanbiguously identifies the message as follows:
1. Customer: The check mark and the word Customer makes it 100% clear that this message originated from a Verified Bank Customer
2. Emails sent and received: Bank customers actual mail count. This is generally greater than 1.
3. KYC Customer information, right in the Inbox. This brings more information to the Bank employee, improving productivity and allowing them to provide faster and better customer service.
Notice that the message does not display any customer information because this is a phishing attempt, and the fake email address is not in the KYC database.
Fraudulent Message Pretending to be from a Bank Customer
1. UnVerified: The yellow unVerified image tells the Bank employee to use caution.
2. Emails sent and received: When this is 1 that means this is the only communication with this person, so this is most likely a fake email address setup only for the purpose of defrauding the Bank.
Click here to book a 30-minute meeting to find out more about how Verisend KYC can help your organization.
30 Minute Meeting
or Call: Allison Cote at (978) 635-1335
or Email: Allison@maysoft.com
Want to try Verisend in your MS365 Tenant?